The Ultra Kit (recommended) includes: 1 easy-to-squeeze Bear Bottle with a snap-close cap, 1 Select-Flow Valve, 8 inches of polytubing, 1 yellow Lip Blok® (3/4") and instructions on how to teach straw drinking. Polytubing is a reusable, chewable, durable alternative to traditional straws, and the Lip Blok prevents kids from biting on the straw or putting it too far into their mouths.
- Made in the USA
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates, or latex
- Holds 8 ounces of fluid
- Bottle measures approximately 2 x 2.5 x 6"
- Colors may vary
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc).
- If you're using thickened liquids, in general for most thickener brands: "nectar" consistency works fine. If you trim the tapered end of the valve to open up the flow, "honey" will work but will be harder to suck through the straw. "Pudding" does not work, as it's too thick to drink through even a regular straw without a valve.
- Compatible with most standard .25" diameter straws should you need more down the road.
Limited quantity on-hand